Masturbation

Hello doctor am I need of your help, I have been masturbating since my 16 and now I really find difficult to take control of my urges. I frequently getting erection on seeing porn, or touching myself and I easily ejaculates. Also I feel very weak, lack of strength, and get tired most of the time. Apart from that I also feel lack of memory, nervousness, depressed, shyness in crowded places, taking to stranger ppl.. please help me to get rid of this..

Doctor Answers (1) on Masturbation

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. No need to worry,, eat more healthy foods like fruits and vegetables indulge your self in recreational activities like games,, spending time with friends or family. If it still distress you then. Consult sex therapist or psychiatrist.