Masturbation
Do masturbation have any side effects and in how many days i can masturbate ? I'm just 20 male Do once a day masturbation effect on my muscle building and performance in gym?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. its a misconception that masturbation is harmful for health, but remember anything done in excess is not good for health. not just masturbation. you can masturbate 4 times a week, its not going to affect you in any way whatsoever in performance and body building in gym. have a high protein diet and lots of greens and vegetables. Best regards, Dr Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Ajay Nihalani
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hi.... A very common concern in ur peer group. I suggest u get ur hands on a book ..... Everything u wanted to knw about sex but were afraid to ask by David Reuben..... available at good bookstores n Amazon/ flipkart etc. I wish u happy times ahead. Rgds