Masterbation

Please someone help me as i am an addict of masterbation Is masterbation will make me weak as i am masterbating 2-4 times a day and doing body building will it make me weak and i will lose strength and will masterbating cause loss in muscles and in future will i have problem in my sex life with my partner? If its bad for health what should i do and also my age is 18 years

Doctor Answers (1) on Masterbation

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...