Marriage issues

My mom and dad are having marriage issues which is affecting the whole family. They have been having this issues for a long time .We are a family of five ,myself ,younger brother and sister and mom and dad. My sister is the one who is being affected the most.We are a malayali family staying in Thane. Would like you to recommend a good psychiatrist , preferably a malayali.

Doctor Answers (1) on Marriage issues

Dr. Nachiketha Chebbi Bangalore | Psychotherapist
Dear friend, I can imagine the impact of your parents conflicts on you all. That's painful to be in that situation. I would like to tell you that issues pertaining to family, relationship / interpersonal are dealt by counselors and psychotherapists. To be precise, family therapists or couple therapists. If the counselor or therapist finds them to be having any psychiatric (Medically related) issues, then you will be directed to the medical expert (Psychiatrist). Try to find someone online. I know people in Bangalore.