Malocclusion

Hello, My front two teeth are unevenly set. There is a gap between 2 teeth as well. I want to know if it may hamper my dental health and all the possible treatments for that. Thanks.

Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
Periodontist 13 yrs exp Nagpur

The important question is whether this gap always existed or whether this is a recent development. If this always was the case then you need not do anything about it unless you are concerned with esthetics. All you will need to take care is to keep good oral hygiene . However if this is a recent development then you may have gum disease in which case you need to seek help. Get a proper opinion after examination.
Dr. Sachin Srivastava
Dentist 8 yrs exp Lucknow

Yes without any treatment it hamper you dental health.it cause periodontitis due to this spacing b/t tooth accurs. Go for orthodontic treatment.it will close you gaps
Dr. Mohammad Imran Khan
Dentist 9 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi malocclusion may lead to periodontitis and other problems ...u can go fir orthodontic treatment , visit ur dentist for best advice take care best of luck