Malocclusion

Hello, My front two teeth are unevenly set. There is a gap between 2 teeth as well. I want to know if it may hamper my dental health and all the possible treatments for that. Thanks.

Doctor Answers (3) on Malocclusion

Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
12 yrs. of exp | Nagpur | Periodontist

INR 300 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
The important question is whether this gap always existed or whether this is a recent development. If this always was the case then you need not do anything about it unless you are concerned with esthetics. All you will need to take care is to keep good oral hygiene . However if this is a recent development then you may have gum disease in which case you need to seek help. Get a proper opinion after examination.
Dr. Mohammad Imran Khan
8 yrs. of exp | Lucknow | Dentist
Hi malocclusion may lead to periodontitis and other problems ...u can go fir orthodontic treatment , visit ur dentist for best advice take care best of luck
Dr. Sachin Srivastava
7 yrs. of exp | Lucknow | Dentist
Yes without any treatment it hamper you dental health.it cause periodontitis due to this spacing b/t tooth accurs. Go for orthodontic treatment.it will close you gaps