Teeth slanting inwards.
I have a class II division II malocclusion with almost all my upper and lower teeth slanting inwards. There's a huge gap between my lips and my teeth so the lips and the skin around it mostly does not move whe I speak or smile. What are my options?

Hello dear...at your age nd concern....braces are the only options that I will solve all ur problems...get at check up done...nd let the physician visualize u clinically and take the judgement of hw cn we help u attain gr8 oral health

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+177
Chat with a dentist
Since you have class 2 div 2 malocclusion it is best to correct deep bite and malocclusion using self ligating braces . This is a routine case we do everyday. Feel free to contact us . Visit www.trisadental.in
Braces are the best option in your case. Consult an orthodontist.