Tmj pain and malocclusion
I have TMJ disorder and malocclusion...can this orthodontic problem be corrected by alternative medicine ?

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. orthodontic is the only best solution to treat it. Regards
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...When your teeth are not in proper relation to each other and to your jaw joints, the jaw automatically shifts to a new position in an attempt to compensate for the misalignment...A detailed head and neck physical examination is usually necessary and is so detailed as to require one or more hours time. Sophisticated radiographs may be taken of your jaw joints...I would suggest you to consult nearest orofaciomaxillary surgeon they will do the needful.