Male to Female Hormone Replacement
Hi , Would like to undergone Male to Female Hormone Replacement Therapy, am not looking for the surgery at the very moment. I do prefer taking pills or injection inorder to get feminine characteristics. Basically am from Bengaluru/Bangalore area , can any endocrinology doctors can help me.
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You need to personally visit an endocrinologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.