Male to female QUERY
Iam 18 years Old Guy from Many years Iam facing Gender problem. I feel Like a Female From inside and I even Live My female life when iam alone. Now i have decided to Get transformed From Male to female and i want to start with Estrogen Please Help me With It To Get started For transformation.
441 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der consult a physician and endocrinologist for further evaluation and treatment.................................................
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.