Male sexual problem
Hi I am worry about my semen count and size. As I am not able to make my girlfriend pregnant. I haven't visited any doctor yet. And also about the size too

Hay, buddy, how since ur married? If u've issue to get pregnant consult both of u with family dr or gynac.

+
Chat with a doctor
Well. 3.5-5..5 inches is the normal size..well as far as your counts are considered you need to go for semen analysis for that...its nest that both patients should go for analysis,
Hey,amount of semen is not deciding factor of fertility ,semen analysis including sperm count ,sperm motility are required to comment on fertility, consult general physician.