Doctor for male sexual pr

Which doctor is to be consulted for male sexual disorders, typically erectile disfunction? Is that a urologist or andrologist? Whats the difference between both?
views-icons 415 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Doctor for male sexual pr

doctor profile image
Dr. Subin P. Balakrishnan
7 yrs. of exp | Coimbatore | Ayurveda
Every andrologist is a urologist, but one who's narrowed his practice to a specific subset of patients. Urologists treat patients of both genders, and for urinary problems as well as male reproductive issues. Andrologists are the male equivalent of gynecologists, focusing entirely on male reproductive issues.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?