Male problem
Hi, I was having sex with my GF 3 days ago. Next day morning onward, a muscle has grown on top-back of my male organ. Can someone suggest. Whats the issue? What precortion should i take. Unable to sleep from last 2 night? Please help!!
170 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there....are you sure it's a muscle? It's unlikely such a thing would have happened. It could be a tense bullae or discharge which has got crusted. Also did you use barrier protection like condom while have intercourse? And any discharge or erosion or scaling will have to examined closely. So please consult a dermatologist or a general surgeon for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?