Small sexual organ (male)

Hello doctor, my sexual organ is very small with a length of 4.2 inches and the thickness is 4.2 in circumference. Will i be able to have a good relationship in the near future? I felt, surgery is a great idea. But after going through about the potentisl side effects of the surgery, I finally came to a verdict that it is not worth taking a risk. Size doesn't matters, Doctors say. But some other resources (female magazines) argue that size definitely matters. Which one is correct? What are the other methods available to increase the length and girth? Help me with some informations. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (1) on Small sexual organ (male)

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., I went through your query.... The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises... Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis..... Losing weight will reveal more of that hidden shaft that's buried beneath belly fat. It doesn't actually increase your size, but it will look that way...