Male sexual function

Sir I want to know the name of test which is required to investigate the male sexual function analysis.
views-icons 36 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What symptoms/complains do you have? What do you mean by male sexual function? If you are having erection issues, it requires different approach , if you are not able to make concieve, that could require a different approach. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?