Related_to sexual disorde
Sir, my problem is that I have lack of desire of sex but during sleeping my erection is very good I consultant my doctor he has given me some antioxidant medicine also suggest me 3 type of investigation 1) male sexual function analysis 2) male ED 3) FSH,LH,free testosterone,estrogen,PROLACTIN T3,T4,TSH Sir my question is that how and what is investigated in investigation of male sexual function analysis. As mentioned above Thanks.

Hi.... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices....
Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Mumbai
Functional analysis is penile doppler study and nocturnal penile tumuscence test