Related to sexual disorde

Sir, my problem is that I have lack of desire of sex,however during sleeping at night time my erection is very good, I have visited a doctor he has given me some antioxidant medicine for one month and say that followings 3 investigation is required ,the investigation is attached in file form .My main question is that how and what is investigated in investigate number 1 as per file attached. Thanks in advance

Doctor Answers (1) on Related to sexual disorde

Thugh Its really unfortunate but great too as u had opinion about ur health. Have trust in self n faith in ur Dr, Just look in to ur Routine habits of food, drinks and exercise n work pattern and past medical n surgical history.  If its in order or make it happen
For Assertive Health n progressive fittness u must engage in exercise its only way to boost testosterone authentically n Reduce rest hormones.
Reduce salty n sour food n drinks
Engage in kegel exercise and Ashwini mudra shalabhasan its only way to master the technique will boost in long run medicines n diet has time bound advantage.