Lack if sexual desire

My partner and I have been married very recently. The marriage is fine in most aspects, but sex. It seems that my partner is not interested in it. We have done a fair bit of reading on the Internet, but couldn't find anything conclusive. what should we do? Help would be appreciated.

Harisha N L

there are many causes for decreased libido...they may be physical or psychological...physical causes may be due to hypogonadism resulting in low sex hormones,certain prescribed medications....for physical causes you need to consult physician or endocrinologist for detailed examination and evaluation with relevant investigations... If its psychological consult nearest psychiatrist they will do the needful...most common cause is psychological so consult them they will refer you to endocrinologist if it's not psychological.