Male organ size
Looking for any package for male organ enlargement. Or any suggestions to improve it. I know its due to less blood circulation but what to do for it.

Hello there...., I went through your query... And i understand your concern.... The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems.... Losing weight will reveal more of that hidden shaft that's buried beneath belly fat. It doesn't actually increase your size, but it will look that way.....

Average male head size