Male Problem
Doctor I am Suffering for sex problem. My sex timing is so few. I have problem of Spermatorrhoea & Nocturnal Emissions during sleeping. I think I have heat in my testicles. I pass out mucous (pus/fluid) with urine. I am suffering from Lack of erection, Lack of stiffness, Premature ejaculation, Lack of sex desire etc. Please Doctor tell me good & right medicine.
165 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Visit a physician who can prescribe proper medicine after taking a complete case history.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.