Male Hypogonadism
I think I have male hypogonadism, I used to be a good student in school but from high school and college my concentration level dropped, I experience fatigue even for small work. My muscles don't have the strength as that of a normal 23 year old. My sex drive is considerably low Plus my sex organ hasn't grown since childhood. Whom should I consult ? I did had an accident when I was in 3rd grade, I hit my head to a gate and I bled. I was just given tetanus to prevent infection and the bleeding was stopped. Pls tell me whom to consult ?

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Don't diagnose yourself... Fatigue, muscle weakness is just the symptoms of Ama & Mandagni. Think positive, get these tests done: FSH, LH, Testosterone, CBC, USG- abdomen & pelvis. Visit nearby Ayurveda physician with reports.
Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi, dont jump to conclusions. Too often, clients tend to diagnose problems for themselves and end up with psychosomatic symptoms. See a general physician first and if the problems for resolution of general health issues and a sexologist for matters about lowered sex drive etc.