Male Hypogonadism

I think I have male hypogonadism, I used to be a good student in school but from high school and college my concentration level dropped, I experience fatigue even for small work. My muscles don't have the strength as that of a normal 23 year old. My sex drive is considerably low Plus my sex organ hasn't grown since childhood. Whom should I consult ? I did had an accident when I was in 3rd grade, I hit my head to a gate and I bled. I was just given tetanus to prevent infection and the bleeding was stopped. Pls tell me whom to consult ?

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi, dont jump to conclusions. Too often, clients tend to diagnose problems for themselves and end up with psychosomatic symptoms. See a general physician first and if the problems for resolution of general health issues and a sexologist for matters about lowered sex drive etc.
Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Don't diagnose yourself... Fatigue, muscle weakness is just the symptoms of Ama & Mandagni. Think positive, get these tests done: FSH, LH, Testosterone, CBC, USG- abdomen & pelvis. Visit nearby Ayurveda physician with reports.