Male Hypogonadism

I think I have male hypogonadism, I used to be a good student in school but from high school and college my concentration level dropped, I experience fatigue even for small work. My muscles don't have the strength as that of a normal 23 year old. My sex drive is considerably low Plus my sex organ hasn't grown since childhood. Whom should I consult ? I did had an accident when I was in 3rd grade, I hit my head to a gate and I bled. I was just given tetanus to prevent infection and the bleeding was stopped. Pls tell me whom to consult ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Male Hypogonadism

Hi, dont jump to conclusions. Too often, clients tend to diagnose problems for themselves and end up with psychosomatic symptoms. See a general physician first and if the problems for resolution of general health issues and a sexologist for matters about lowered sex drive etc.
Don't diagnose yourself...
Fatigue, muscle weakness is just the symptoms of Ama & Mandagni.
Think positive, get these tests done:
FSH, LH, Testosterone, CBC, USG- abdomen & pelvis.
Visit nearby Ayurveda physician with reports.