Male hypogonadism

I am 26 year old guy and I think I am suffering from male hypogonadism because symptoms are showing like below 1) less body hairs 2) no moustache and beard 3) small testes 4) small penis Please tell me the solution for this as I am going to marry soon.
views-icons 124 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello, Male hypogonadism is a condition in which the body doesn't produce enough testosterone ,primary Hypothyroidism is usually genetic abnormality like Klinefelter syndrome. Undescended testicles. Secondary hypogonadism due to Pituitary disorders,inflammatory conditions . Test for your testosterone level. And consult doctor if it's below normal .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?