Male 26 need help
Sir I got just married and i have problem in my testis in left side it pains very badly and I my sperm is not coming out even I tried till 2 hrs so what to do whom to consult

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Got ur pain n concern.. u need to consult urologist or surgeon, various reasons for pain n non ejaculation or Retrograde ejaculation. Ayurved offers amazing outcomes so choose to consult AYURVEDIC college Hospital in ur city
Dr. Harisha N L
Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis). Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified...consult surgeon they will help you