Makeover and loose weight
Make over my body shape and loose weight weight before june my body id getting fat even i dont eat much. anf my and that fat is coming in my face.. i look ugly.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height weight ave healthy lifestyle. Eat healthy food . exercise regularly. Consult dietician I can help u with 4-5 kg weight loss.

Hello,, this age is for growth and development .. If you want to shape your body you should working on it .. Do aerobic exercise or yoga .. Have more of fruits and vegetables .. Small frequent meals .. Don't have junk foods .. Oily crispy food items .. Healthy body is very important.