Make breast..

How to cure/treat male breast?? It makes me feel much uncomfortable to wear tight dresses.. pls help me doctor..
views-icons 184 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Make breast..

doctor profile image
Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
26 yrs. of exp | Chennai | General Surgeon
My Dear Friend, Male breast can be secondary to homonal imbalance or at times secondary to liver disease. As far as the grown tissue is concerned the only option is to remomve it surgicaly. So you must see an Endocrinologist and a surgeon,  your problem would be solved. I wish you a happy and healthy life. Regards Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai Chennai
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?