Major or Best Treatment
What would you say is the major or best treatment for someone who experienced trauma from narcissistic abuse?

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

I know how difficult it is for the person who underwent that. According to me a good counselling would definitely help the person to slowly overcome that trauma. Do visit a Psychologist /Counsellor in your city .
Dr. (Prof) RK Suri (PhD)
Clinical Psychologist 34 yrs exp Delhi
Narcissistic abuse treatment is behaviors therapy, pl consult Psychologist for help
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, the treatment depends on the kind of issue the patient is suffering from. There is no one specific treatment in psychology as every individual is different and responds differently to traumas. Best would be to consult a psychologist, talk about the problem on hand and then decide on he treatment plan.