Maintaining Erections
I have difficulty to maintain erections and suffer from premature ejaculation. As a result, i wear climax delay condoms but it kills the sensations. Can this be treated? Also wanted to know if alcohol and masturbation is one of the reasons for my condition as well. Thanks in advance

Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Actually too much masturbation & too much alcohol is always harmful for sexual health.... Ayurvedic medicines gives nice results in such problems.... as these medicines gives proper strength and stamina with proper erections
So consult a reputed ayurvedic sexologist/  physician in your city
Never take desensitizing treatment