Lymphoepithelial cyst
I had Lymphoepithelial cyst on my tongue from last 1year. Now I want to know what it is cause and what happen is in cause . Because I don't feel any pain no gums pain even I don't have any teeth problem . I don't known about the size of cyst . Lymphoepithelial cyst Color is red and now same place have some small pimple kind of ulcer are build. So please suggest what can I do.

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

I hope your diagnosis is based on biopsy report or the opinion of an expert..... if it is actually lymphoepithelial cyst, it is a benign lesion which is not very aggressive, though it definitely needs appropriate treatment..... you can consult any oral surgeon and go for excision of the same.... Regards....
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..no need to worry. They are often benign. However on a safer side it is better remove them surgically to prevent future complications. Regards
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello..lymphoepithelial cyst will be benign which is localised to a particular region.consult oral surgeon and get blood investigation done and excision of cyst before it is transformed into malignant form.
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 17 yrs exp Bangalore

Just get it examined by a oral surgeon, before surgical removal routine blood investigation would be necessary.
Dr. Sudhir Choudhary
Dentist 9 yrs exp Amritsar
Lymphoepithelial cyst is benign in nature means non cancerous but it should be treated as early as possible. It may transform into cancerous lesion. So after proper diagnosis remove it surgically as early as possible.  It occurs due to cystic changes in cells.