Lymphocyte eosinophilia and neutrophil
I have 9% eosinophilia ,51%neutropil and39% lymphocytes and I have larger tonssil what happens to me

Hi dear a homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services Visit my website www.drhimanihomeocure.com,
Hi Practo user, You should take treatment for Tonsillitis and worm infestation. If want to discuss more, or want to take treatment, connect directly through Practo consultantion. Regards Dr Suman Mohan
You are having allergy of some sort if have enlarged tonsils too please consult an ENT surgeon