Lungs pain/ infection
Getting lite cough and pain/ pressure at lungs. I am getting relief while taking tea/hot water. Please let me know if any test/ xray required.
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Could be just viral infection. But if it persists for more than 2 weeks, then get chest Xray and routine CBC done. If needed consult a chest physician
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.