Lump near perianal region
I have a small lump near perianal region which is not visible outside but felt from inside when pressed.. pain is also there.. no abscess found in ultrasound scan.. please suggest what could it be... And how can I get rid of it... thank you in advance..

Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Internal hemorrhoid. .meet surgeon
Hi.... It could be an Hemorrhoids.... Hemorrhoids , also called piles,are swollen and inflamed veins in your anus and lower rectum. Hemorrhoids may result from straining during bowel movements ..... Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day..... Consult surgeon for further evaluation.....