Lump located on buttocks secretes puss
I've been having this lump on my buttocks (maybe an inch or 1 and a half inch in diameter). from time to time it will swell up (i think from heat or etc.) and its kind of hard not to pop it a little because it is located on my butt cheek and it somehow gets a bit of tear whenever i try to sit, after that it would release some puss then after a while it would die down. sorry, english isn't my mother tounge, hope you understand.

It's furunculosis..Need antibiotics...Do direct online consultation by sending photos for accurate diagnosis and treatment.

Where is your heart actually located