cancer-icon
Lump in left breast
Hello doctor Just few days before I feel lump in my left breast n size of it like chickpea N sometime it pains. Can it b cancer. M very scared n afraid to visit a doc as what he will say. I knw one day everybody will die even me also but I dnt want to die with these kind of disease

No need of afraid. Only when you consult you will get to know what it is. At your age and as per description very less chance of being cancer. So visit a doctor and proceed accordingly

Talk to experienced oncologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+144
Chat with an oncologist
Every breast lump need not be cancer but needs to be thoroughly evaluated. Please consult so I may advise further tests