Lump in Inner thigh
Which specialty Doctor should I consult for the lump which has been developed in my upper inner thigh?
707 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Nayak
Surgical Oncologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Please consult a general surgeon or surgical oncologist. They will have to examine and diagnose the lump.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?