cancer-icon
Small, hard, bony lump on head.
Hi. I recently noticed a hard, bony lump toward the top of my forehead, behind my hairline. It feels like bone, and doesn't move; nor does it cause me any pain. It is, however, not present on the other side of my head and this of course leads me to worry. It's not awfully large, for example it can't be seen through the hair. Maybe slightly bigger than a knuckle? Is this just a bone spur, or should I be worried?

get it examined please. Any lump is best evaluated.

Small hard nonmotile lump behind ear Hard lump on side of knee cap Small hard bump under skin