Lump in inner anus.
I have a lump in the inner wall of my anus. I think it is piles. It is hurting infrequently. What are the remedies I can follow before visiting a doctor? I am currently trying to drink lots of water and increase fiber intake. Is there a non surgical method for curing it(will be prescribed by the doctor, I just want to know if it is possible). Will I be able to lift weights/gym near future? Is this completely cureable or will it reoccur in the future? What should I do to avoid reoccurrence? Thank you!
95 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanjay Erande
General Physician 13 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

I think you should first visit a ayurvedic physician, don't make any diagnosis by own. There are too many remedies, ayurvedic medicine to cure piles. But you should keep in mind that, you have to follow strict diet and lifestyle in future otherwise same problem will occur in future
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.