Lump in inner anus.
I have a lump in the inner wall of my anus. I think it is piles. It is hurting infrequently. What are the remedies I can follow before visiting a doctor? I am currently trying to drink lots of water and increase fiber intake. Is there a non surgical method for curing it(will be prescribed by the doctor, I just want to know if it is possible). Will I be able to lift weights/gym near future? Is this completely cureable or will it reoccur in the future? What should I do to avoid reoccurrence? Thank you!

Dr. Sanjay Erande
General Physician 13 yrs exp Pune

I think you should first visit a ayurvedic physician, don't make any diagnosis by own. There are too many remedies, ayurvedic medicine to cure piles. But you should keep in mind that, you have to follow strict diet and lifestyle in future otherwise same problem will occur in future