Lump below Adam's apple
Hi, I have had allergic reaction to food twice in the last two weeks. I used to have lips swollen and lump in throat. I also had some breathing issues. I was admitted in medanta and was cured with avil and cortisone 21 injections. However, I still have slight difficulties breathing. Also since 2-3 days I feel pressure on my throat below Adams apple, which feels like someone is strangling me. I have no difficulty eating drinking or swallowing. However, I do get vomit when I get this choking feeling. Also, I am getting this choking feeling continuous from morning today.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

it is most probably reflux esophagopharyngitis with laryngopharyngeal reflux.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment