Lumbar lordosis

I think have lumbar lordosis problem . Which doctor should I consult for the treatment... Can I cure it myself without surgery.?

Doctor Answers (3) on Lumbar lordosis

Dr. Palak Mehta Ahmedabad | Spine and Pain Specialist
Lumber lordosis is normal curvature of spine in low back area. If there is spasm of muscle this lordosis is lost n pts have stiff back. You can take muscle relaxants with paracetamol. Never do hurry for surgery. Physiotherapy may also work .
Dr. Prashant Parate Nagpur | Orthopedic Surgeon
Lordosis is concave backwards. Normally body has cervical and lumbar Lordosis. It may be less or more in some people. Lumbar Lordosis is not any disease. Loss of lumbar Lordosis can occur because of muscle spasm. What is the problem that you are facing. Do you have pain or stiffness or something else? If you are doubtful then visit an orthopaedic surgeon.
Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani Mumbai | Orthopedic Surgeon
Hi lumbar lordosis is an xray report which is suggestive of muscle spasm in the lower back kindly consult an orthopaedic surgeon or a spine specialist Do not try to do self treatment it can cause increase in a pain