Lowerbackpain at hips

Lower back pain at hips level and pain extending to thigh and calf muscle of both legs. X RAY INDICATED SCOLIOSIS WITH SLIGHT STRAIGHTENING OF SPINE AND OSTEOPHYTES AT THE L5-S1.

Doctor Answers (2) on Lowerbackpain at hips

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Piriformis Stretch 1. Lie on your back. ... 2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee. 3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. ... 4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds. 5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg. 6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well it is feature of degenerative changes of the bone...scoliosis is the lateral bending of the spine and osteophytes are the radiological features of degenerative changes if the bone...I don't think you require any surgical intervention at this age..I would suggest physiotherapy...but yes I would suggest you to consult a neurosurgeon or a dpine specialist to get examined and correlate the features to suggest you better