Lower Backpain onesided

I am suffering from one sided lower back pain. The pain started two months ago while doing streach exercise. Since then pain is recurring every now and then. It is getting subsided when taking pain killers. The pain is more if I bent forward. It is getting upto the ribs of right hand side. Please advice best cure option.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Low back pain is caused by injury to a muscle (strain) or ligament (sprain). Common causes include improper lifting, poor posture, lack of regular exercise, fracture, ruptured disk, or arthritis.Often, the only symptom is pain in the lower back.Most low back pain goes away on its own in two to four weeks. Physical therapy and pain relievers can help., for muscle strain and sprain. Avoid lifting heavy weight, sit, stand and walk straight, Consult physiotherapist for faster recovery. Stretching excersie should prevent backache, but should not cause backache ,, you need to do these excersie underguidence for few days, physiotherapist will help you with that.