Lower Backpain
I never had back pain before it started b4 3 months with little ants like feeling in lower back (that time I had did physical work than normali used to Go up and down in multiparity chemical plant without lift due to work Requirement).. when it started for 3-4 days I thought to visit doc but gradually it decreased to beatable pain... from then onwards I face back pain Everytime after coming f rom office (I do most of the work on laptop in ofc, it it sitting job) also I feel ltl pain throughout day and also when I woke up in morning)... I haven't visited any doc yet... i do suryanamaskar as execersie... what should I do to get rid of that pain and why it is the and what it will result in future...

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...low back pain at your age could be due to many reasons like muscle spasms, spondylitis, osteoarthritis, disc prolapse leading to nerve compression, altered posture. It will have to examined clinically and then decided regarding further tests. So kindly consult a neurologist or orthopedic for the same.