Lower back pain when arch
Since last one month i have started experiencing lower back pain when arching forward. Tried moov gel as well but no benefit. What could be the reason and what should i do. I have a sitting job for 4 years but experienced such pain only recently. I also workout regularly at home with medium weights.

Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Hi thanks for question, as lower back pain can be occur due to no. Of reasons, it can be muscle injury, disc injury or simple muscle strain due to wrong posture, weight lifting, sudden jerks etc. So first you need to find out underlying cause of injury/ pain. Which need complete examination of spine. For the mean while you start with hot water bag for 15 min, & apply some ointment, give rest to your back, & if it not getting better then  you need to visit a clinic. For more details www.proactivephysio.in

Lower back arches too much