Lower back pain
My lower back + hip area pains like nything when i sit for 2hrs for studying and then get up the pain goes till ankle .

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Sciatica pain is there tk physiotherapy treatment tens SWD or ultrasonic therapy best option for u avoid long sitting standing
Dr. Hitin Mathur
Orthopedic Surgeon 17 yrs exp Noida

Hi, this is Dr Hitin Mathur, Orthopaedics surgeon at Fortis C Doc Hospital, new Delhi. At your age back pain with radiation to ankle is a sign of bone weakening along with nerve compression in the back. A good examination of the back and leg would be helpful. Sometimes low vitamin D can cause back ache, so it would be wise to get that tested. Learn spinal extension exercises from a physiotherapist and do them 20 mins 3 times a day. Also get x ray LS spine AP and lateral views on empty stomach. Start some analgesics for the time being and see me or an orthopaedic surgeon in your area to find the cause of the pain. Avoid prolonged sitting, forward bending and weight lifting.
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai
Low back pain and radiating to your legs is usually due to lumbar spine problem.. It is usullay associated with numbness and weakness..so consult a neurosurgeon and have a complete neurological examination and follow his advice