Lower back pain
I have severe lower back pain. I cant bend and sometimes i cant get up after sitting. I had pain previously in hip area which was a shifting pain but now i have only lower back pain.

Dr. D Giridhar Balaji (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

Dear client your condition needs to be assessed thoroughly the explaination is insufficient to guide you as the location of pain is just a marker we need to know more about its characters like when its most when its subsiding so you can see any physio and get guided for any refferal in case required.
Dr. Rahul Gulve (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Hyderabad

Consult to a physiotherapist! Along with ur old reports.
Dr. Vinay Kumar M (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad
Pain only in the lower back which doesn't radiate has many reasons. It could be a musculoskeletal or could be an internal systemic cause as well. We again have to see if it's exactly in the centre of lower back or towards one side. You didn't mention the occurrence & duration of pain.