LOWER BACK PAIN
I have severe lower back pain from last one week. I have stopped my gym also from one last week. My work lifestyle is sedentary involves sitting for 8 - 10 hours. I have consulted two general physician doctors. They have asked me to stop gym and prescribed (T. Rantac - 150 mg, T Myospas ). But there is no betterment and relief in my pain. It is continuously paining, I had even took 2 days complete rest but there is no betterment. Please help.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir, Please consult a Neurosurgeon Clinical examination is needed
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...low backache in your age could be due to many reasons like muscle spasms, slip disk, spondylitis, etc. The painkillers prescribed by the general physician will only subside the pain temporarily. Until the primary cause for the pain is identified and treated you will not get complete relief. You might have to get a x ray done. So kindly visit a orthopedic who will evaluate you and do the needful