Lower back pain
I have lower back pain, wanted to know is it good if i go for physiotherapy or just go for medicines
83 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A. D. Vaghela (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hi... It depends on ur pain and occupational posture.. Which type of pain u have from how many days.. Once u consult with physiotherapist or ortho dr. They wil do some Physical exam. Test and let u know wht will b best for u.. Hope u wil get better soon. TC
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.