Lower Back pain

I have low back problem. I get lot of pain when I try to lie down and get up. Also, face lot of pain during sleep while turning ..
views-icons 48 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Lower Back pain

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Most probable reason of lower back pain is spine disc herniation. Especially if the pain radiates to the leg and travels through buttock...If you have also frequent urinating, burning while urinating, kidney infection can give back pain as well...For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.
Dr. R . Deepak Pune | General Physician
Lower back pain is very common problem in IT sector people . Stress , sitting in chairs for long hours , lack of exercises , improper dietary habits and overall poor lifestyle seem to contribute to this ailment . The best treatment is Acupuncture and Ayurvedic Panchakarma therapy . It addresses the root cause of the ilness and cures the problem . Of course you will need to alter your lifestyle to prevent recurrence . And please select a well qualified and experienced Acupuncturist . Best of luck.