Lower back pain

I hav very bad lower back pain doctor says it's post delivery calcium deficiency pain bt I feel like something different

Doctor Answers (3) on Lower back pain

Hi madam, from your question it seems to be like post pregnancy induced back pain which is a common after delivery as during pregnancy your back will be more curved (ie - hyper- lordosis) to the weight of the baby in front, after delivery the lumbar muscle will have strained or weak to set in to the posture changes that occured during pregnancy because of that your having pain so you have do some post natal exercises to strengthen your back, please consult your near by physiotherapist or revert back to me madam.
Dr. Rahul chepuri Hyderabad | Pediatric Physiotherapist
Hello dear madam! Please apply hot fomentation on low back region  thrice a dsay , take rest if it is acute , take support, focus on good posture !! Practice posture training in front of a mirror for more accurate correction! Avoid bending activities ... for more info please ping us..
There are many reasons for low back pain. The most common cause is disc related. You need to visit an ortho surgeon who can examine and prescribe medicines for you. However if you are feeding your baby, then it is better to physiotherapy and avoid medicines. If pain is severe you may need to get an MRI done.