Lower back pain

I can feel swelling near to lower back spinal cord from last 2-2.6 years.now a days i am feeling more pain while travelling long distance or if i will seat continuously more than 2-3 hours in office . level discomfort is increase more in last 5-6 months back, please suggest me

Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neurosurgeon 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. The most common cause of back pain is degenerative spinal disease. Diagnosis is usually made on the basis of a MRI. Treatment can then be started based on severity of the disease and the level of spinal involvement. Please meet a spine surgeon who is the best person to guide you. Regards.
Dr. Gajanan Bhalerao
Neuro Physiotherapist 14 yrs exp Pune
if u have swelling on lower back it may be due to fibrous or fatty lump. if u have associated leg pain weaknesses, urinary incontinence then it may due to variant of spina bifida. contact first physician then neurologist or orthopedic. don't panic. investigate well