Lower back pain

I am feeling regular lower back pain and having pain in back joints and stiffness not the lower hips area if I sit for more then hour, it's happening from last year almost. Can you please suggest what is your opinion wether I will go for orthopaedics or spine.
views-icons 44 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there....low back ache could be due to a number of causes like spondylitis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, disk prolapse. You will need a complete examination including x rays and probably serum calcium and few other blood tests. Kindly consult a orthopedic who will completely evaluate you and treat you accordingly. They will also be able to teach you back strengthening excercises
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?