Lower back pain

I am feeling lower back pain for almost 3days.It's irritating and not able to sit,sleep properly. Today I have noticed twice that there is blood in my stool. Is it something serious? What should I do now. I have noticed blood in stool twice in single day. Is it related to lower back pain. Please suggest

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to get it checked out by a general surgeon and a orthopedician. Because its not conclusive what history you have given here. As of now take a tab. Zerodol-p twice a day after food for 3 days. Drink lots of water and and consult a general surgeon and orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 10 yrs exp Delhi

1. Is there any blood in the stools ? 2. For how long have you been having this condition? 3.Also, is their any irritation at anus or pain abdomen? 4.Do u have constipation? 5.Do you have Acidity problem? Please answer these questions before we proceed to treatment protocol.

Hello.....low back pain may not be related to blood in stool.. Having beetroot imparts brown reddish color to the stool.... Per rectal examination is required know the cause for bleeding ... And also sit in proper posture , do exercise ,consult orthopedic surgeon and general surgeon....
DR .V.HARI PRASAD
General Physician 5 yrs exp Chittoor
Yes it can be related.i need certain diagnostic tests and physical examinations to come to conclusion.
visit general surgeon for best results.
if you written age means ,i must have given best health tips for you.any way check sugar,bp,cholesterol,